How To Cum More And Shoot Further Part 8
Peter North, the porn star famous for Supersoaking his co-stars from across the room, was once asked how he was able to shoot so far. He replied, “I treat my body like a temple.” He’s right that certain lifestyle behaviors are detrimental to creating more semen volume and explosive ejaculations. Here’s the short list:
Smoking Is The Gateway To Dribbling.
It constricts blood vessels putting a serious crimp on your erections. Reduced blood flow means softer hard-ons which means dribbly ejaculations. Smokers are also more likely to suffer impotence related problems. Lose the cigarettes. Your partner has better things to put in your mouth.
Keep Your Crotch Cool.
Your mini-mes (testicles) are delicate creatures (or haven’t you noticed?). They wilt when they’re exposed to excessive heat. They’re located outside the body for a reason—they don’t do well at temperatures higher than 98.6 degrees. You’d be surprised at all the things you do to damage your sperm-producing cadets. Long rides in heated seats? Daily saunas? Ease off. Here are a couple of other things you should be aware of:
Don’t wear tight underwear. Semen and sperm thrive in slightly lower than normal body temperature. Tight underwear presses your balls against your body creating a heat trap, which will decrease sperm and semen levels.
Don’t sit with your legs crossed. At least not for extended periods. You’re squishing the scrotum against your warm body, increasing its temperature above its ideal range.
More easy-to-follow, step-by-step guide of all the insights and tactics in this series.
Now that you know all that goes into cumming like a porn star, how do you put all the pieces together so they’re easier to follow? Read on. Consider this chapter a pocket guide for the rocket in your pocket.
A Pressure Chamber Works Better When There’s More Substance In The Chamber To Pressure.
Make more semen. You can do this by:
- Drinking more water (at least eight 8-ounce glasses a day).
- Abstain from sex or jerking off for 24-48 hours before your sex date.
- Cut back on alcohol (it dehydrates you).
- “Edge” when you masturbate or have sex. That means repeatedly getting yourself close to orgasm and backing off. Then letting ‘er rip.
A Pressure Chamber Becomes More Explosive When There Are More External Forces Squeezing It.
Strengthen the PC muscles that squeeze semen out of your penis:
- Tighten and keep them tightened for a count of three, then relax.
- Contract and relax as quickly as possible (flutter).
- “Pinch & Hold” (tighten and don’t let go till you count to 15).
- Do them when you’re flaccid but also when you’re hard.
- Do them standing.
- Do them sitting.
- Do them laying down (each position works different areas of the muscles and helps tone them better.)
Start by doing 10 reps of each variation and work up to 100. On a daily basis for six to eight weeks.
Intensity of Sexual Desire Coils the Pressure Chamber For A Stronger Release.
Increase your horniness/desire/libido by:
- Identifying what physical activity turns your after-burners on and doing them.
- Putting more passion into the way you kiss, hold, and shtup your partner.
A Harder Erection—Not A Bigger Dick—Causes Explosive Ejaculations.
Increase the blood flow to your penis. Do this by:
- Limiting your alcohol intake to two drinks on your date.
- STOP SMOKING.
- Exercise regularly.
- Make sure your partner works out with you and sniffs your sweat.
- Consider recreational Viagra.
Proven Hand Techniques Will Make Your Spuzz Go Flying.
Experiment with these recommended hand techniques (see chapter six for details):
- Squeeze the base.
- Put pressure on the outside of your prostate.
- Tug your balls as they rise when you’re about to orgasm.
- Combine kegels with a “tourniquet” grip in the middle of your shaft.